UNREFINED COLD PRESSED HEMP OIL
Hemp oil is obtained from hemp fruits by cold pressing without heating.
Hemp oil can normalize most vital processes in the body, so its inclusion in the diet is recommended by folk and official medicine for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
Chlorophyll in hemp oil is a real liquid sun. Chlorophyll and hemoglobin molecules are identical - only instead of an iron atom in chlorophyll there is magnesium. Dr. Hans Fischer experimented by replacing one molecule with another, for which he received a Nobel Prize.
According to Dr. Eidelman, MD, of UCLA and medical researcher and biochemist at UCLA Hamilton, "Hemp oil supports immunity and protects not only against viruses, but also against other attacks on the immune system. Its polyunsaturated linoleic and linolenic acids LA and LNA have a slightly negative charge and tend to form thin surface layers. This property is called surface activity and it ensures the movement of toxins to the surface of the skin, intestinal tract, kidneys and lungs from where they can be easily excreted naturally.
Chlorophyll is found in vegetables and herbs, but most of all in hemp oil, which is why it is so green and very useful for all those who care about their diet, control hemoglobin, vegetarians and pregnant women. Состав:
Volume: 250 mlPackaging: dark glass bottle. The glass is neutral towards the oil, does not react with it, does not emit toxic substances and does not transmit UV rays, which are destructive for it.Net weight: 230 gNutritional value in 100 g of the product: 3760 kJ/898 kCal, proteins - 0 g, fats - 99.9 g, carbohydrates - 0 g.Application:for medicinal and preventive purposes: 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day for an adult.in cooking: as an additive to cooked soups, porridge, vegetables, pasta, sauces, salads.in cosmetology: suitable for massage, as a base for compresses and rubsImportant! Use oil only in raw form. It is strictly forbidden to fry on it. Heating the oil above the smoking point leads to the formation of toxic substances. Do not subject the oil to heat treatment and do not heat.Contraindications to use: individual intolerance, gastritis with high acidity, gastric and duodenal ulcer.Storage:In a cool place, tightly closed avoiding direct sunlight best at a temperature of maximum + 5 and use within 2 months of opening.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 lowers cholesterol, helps clear blood vessels and plaque, and strengthens the heart muscle. Compared to olive oil, the content of Omega-3 in hemp oil is 25 times higher. The ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 is 1:3, which is fully in line with WHO recommendations.
- Chlorophyll blocks the effects of carcinogens and prevents tumors. Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy. Protects DNA from damage by toxins, is involved in the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, promotes skin regeneration and moisturization, protects cells from oxidation and the body - from premature aging, beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- Vitamin A strengthens vision, improves the function of mucous membrane and skin epithelium, reduces the risk of infections in childhood.
- Vitamins A and E in a complex regulate the reproductive organs, relieve inflammation, eliminate dry.
- Vitamin D is responsible for the metabolism of phosphorus and calcium in the body, participates in the maintenance of the bone system, prevents the development of osteoporosis, strengthens immunity.
- Potassium ensures the normal functioning of the nervous system, muscle contraction, maintaining the body's water balance, blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Zinc and iron are involved in the synthesis of blood cells. Zinc reduces the risk of diabetes and iron reduces the risk of anemia.
- Low in sugar and carbohydrates, it is approved for people with diabetes mellitus. Recommended for people on a weight loss diet.